January 30, 2011

Bananas!

Our family enjoys going to Brazil for various reasons, family, church activities, weather, and of course, food. Fruits especially. Tropical fruits!My dad's favorite tropical fruit, -without a shadow of a doubt- is mango. My mother's on the other hand, isn't as clear. But bananas, range up there reeaal close. Banana nanica, banana maca, banana this banana that. You get the picture.
(Speaking of pictures, the one on the top left corner is from grandpa's backyard.)
So it shouldn't have come as a surpise when .. .
Yesterday mom went to Wal-Mart. I couldn't go because of, well the usual, homework. So I asked her to bring me something 'nice and sweet'. Guess what she brought me. (:





0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics