February 17, 2011

Swap Meet.

Would you like to swap buttons? That way I promote your blog and you promote mine! No fees, no messy business, just simplicity!

You: So..how does this work? 

Me: Well, you give me your blog button, and I put it on my blog. Then you take my blog button and add it to your blogroll page/home page/wherever you post blog links. (: 

Easy right?

So what do you say?
Will you take mine?

Please, please, please? It's free, and guaranteed to make your blog beautifuler!

Here are mine:

BLOG TITLE
100x100
BLOG TITLE
100x250
BLOG TITLE
200x150
For more sizes, you can leave me a comment below and we'll work something out. 

P.S. If you're not sure how to make your own blog button, check out this tutorial:
Blog Button Tutorial Link Post.

It's the easiest thing possible, but if you need help, just comment below and I'll be glad to help out!

P.P.S. Many of the blogs on my blogroll page, haven't swapped buttons with me. I simply enjoy their blogs and have added their name to my list. I both swap, and add blogs I enjoy, so if your blog is there, don't feel you have to add mine to your list. Only if you'd like to. (: 

1 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I'd be interested in swapping buttons with you, but right now I don't have a button so I need to make one. I'll e-mail you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics