March 29, 2011

Day Four: A Photo of a Place I'd Like to Visit

"In Scotland I'm just like a lot of other guys, but in America I'm seen as a very strong, masculine guy." - Gerard Butler I blame 100% this quote, for my infatuation with Scotland and Ireland. I enjoy traveling, meeting new people and places. Daddy's quite tired of traveling, but perhaps that's because he goes for work not pleasure. But one day, I'll visit Scotland, and hop on over to Dublin too! But I must visit Loch Lomond. Why? Because of, "Oh! ye'll take the high road, and I'll take the low road; And I'll be in Scotland afore ye; But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks, of Loch Lomond." Fell in love with that song from the BBC mini-series Cranford. *sighs* This song has such a story behind it! Find out on wikipedia, the most tragic story ever! (Victor's quite tired of hearing me singing it.)

1 Wonderful people made my day!:

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics