April 17, 2011

CupCakes.

I made CupCakes this Sunday. I don't really know why. It's nobody's birthday, nobody really likes eating them here at home, and I had two exams I should've been studying for.
But it's easter and cupcakes are in the air and last week I had attempted making some and I burnt them. It was a disaster, a flop, a fail!! *sniffles*
So, maybe that was the reason. I had to prove to myself that I could make cupcakes if I really tried.





So, tell me. Do y'all think they look the part?
I hope they taste reasonably.
On DPS, I looked up photography tips for photographing food. And one of the tips was having a good background. I don't think the author of that post ever thought that anyone would use a porch-under-construction-site as a background, or else he would've specifically pointed that out as a No-No. But seeing as he didn't, I used the wood and tools as my 'props'. It was beautiful outside today, and seeing as the basement has horrible lighting, I couldn't help using the natural light outside for my CupCake shots.
Comments on the ity-bity cupcakes?
P.S. They're eggless!

2 Wonderful people made my day!:

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics