April 28, 2011

Day Thirty: A Photo I Find Beautiful

Okay, So maybe I've been procrastinating finishing up my 30 day challenge (that took considerably longer.) I think this was the hardest photo for me to find. I've tried as much as possible to keep the pictures in this album, mine and not from Uncle Google. So to find a photo I took, and one that I think is beautiful? Sounds quite contradictory to me. I wish I had this amazing picture that would blow everyone away and say "Wow! That's gorgeous!" But I don't. So I posted one that I consider, cute. Perhaps she think she's bee-autiful. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)

This photo, Dad and I collaborated together to form. He took it, and I edited. Beautiful? Perhaps.



Derelict.

This third photo, I can't explain why I like it. I can't explain alot of things. I named this photo (I hardly ever name pictures). But this one I couldn't help it.

This wraps up my 30 Day Challenge, I hope you enjoyed. Keep coming back. This summer has quite a few events planned out for the blog! Thanks y'all!

0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics