May 13, 2011

Food.

Mother was out, busy shopping. To me was given the task of fishing something up for lunch.
I sighed over my decision labor. What could I make? So, I asked Victor to help relieve my burden.          Weird how simple these things appear to men, how easy they can come up with an answer. He shrugged "Just make normal food."
I arched an eyebrow, "And what is normal food?" (Apparently some of my kitchen creations aren't normal.) "Just rice, and beans is good." I smiled. I should've known.

Photo from a camping trip back East. Open fire grilled veggies. garden tomato salad. and of course open fire cooked rice. rice or beans. they can't be missing no matter where we go. Yumm! Makes me miss summer that much more!

0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics