June 2, 2011

Project Interviews.

Ok, so this blog's been pretty dormant. And I dislike that very much. Therefore I'm combining a Speech assignment to a blog project. In Speech class one of my assignments is to interview people. Therefore, I shall be interviewing local people here in Abbotsford, and if they give me their permission, I will post it here on Live From Abby for y'all to enjoy!
My plan is to do one interview/post for each letter of the alphabet. Because sometimes life throws us unplanned opportunities and curve balls, I won't be doing my interviews in alphabetical order.
I hope you all enjoy, and if anyone has any advice on interviews, the objective of this assignment is to learn (;
P.S. When I am asking the question, it will be posted as LFA (Live From Abby.)
i.e.
LFA- What is your favorite Blog ever?
Interviewee-  Live From Abby of course!
xxoo~*

0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics