July 9, 2011

Opposite Attractions.

Don't ask me how, because I don't know. But for some reason, she likes to be my friend.
The neighbour's kid, Victor's friend, said we don't seem like friends at all, we're like opposites. In a way, I think he's right. Crystal's ready to laugh, ready to jump into some new adventure without hesitation. I'm cautious, guarded. Crystal likes to go with the flow, I like to create it. They say opposites attract.
Me, this friendship's geeky side, can explain to you where this saying came from, and how molecules are attracted to different poles, and Crystal accepts the saying for it's figurative meaning.
She's blond, I'm a brunette. And that's just the toe-tip of our differences, and yet, we've been friends for eleven solid years. Moves, countries, states and cities haven't separated us, and neither have our differences, somehow, they bring us closer.
She came over for a few weeks this month, and although I was packed full with courses, end of the year exams, and cleaning because of boxes, we still managed to find a bit of time to have fun.
Crystal it was lovely to have you over, I'm sorry about the craziness and unplanned schedules, but next time it'll be better. Promise. Can't wait to have you over again..! xxoo~*
P.S. The pictures are self explanatory, no need for captions.

0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics