July 9, 2011

Park Days.

A few Sabbaths ago, on a sunny Sabbath afternoon, we decided to all go out for a walk in the park.
Our little Bible study group went out into the sun.

I'm not sure if I'll ever get over the stunningness of the mountains. In fact, I hope I never do. I don't want them to ever seem ordinary, or take them for granted. Their simply to beautiful for that...
Anyways, we distributed a few pamphlets, spoke with a few people, and soaked in the sunlight.

We visit the park every weekend that the weather permits, and keep an eye on the goslings. This week they had grown so much! Last time we were there they were only little fluff balls squawking and tripping over each other while racing to the water...They grow so. so. fast.

Mr. Mallard was reflecting his green feathery pomp.
Extracts from a typical Sabbath day here in Abbotsford.

2 Wonderful people made my day!:

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics