October 7, 2011

Thanksgiving menu.

Last night I scribbled our Thanksgiving meal menu on the back of my Chemistry notes, so in order to organize somewhat of a shopping list, I'm posting the assigned meal menu and duties for the weekend:

Shepherd's Pie - Me
Gluten - Dad
Fresh Home-made Bread - Mom
Salad - Mom
Apple Pie - Me
Pumpkin Bread - Victor and Me

To do (other than cooking):
Paper Turkey Napkins (from old Abeka Academy art book). the only turkey on the table!
Find the candles in one of the boxes in the closet and the table cloth too.
Make sure the house stays tidy until Sunday evening/Straighten up the house because it won't be Friday clean on Sunday evening.

The great thing about living minutes away from the American border, having lived in America, having an American brother, and yet living in Canada is that we get to have two Thanksgivings! But this Thanksgiving is just two days away and lots to do away. So I better get started this instant! Happy Weekend Everyone!
And Happy Thanksgiving!
~*

0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics