December 16, 2011

Humor Me Friday.

I just noticed something. Thursdays are a bad day for me to start an installment of posts, as I do Humor Me Friday posts on Fridays, and small devotional paragraphs on Saturdays. I apologize for my thoughtlessness, and promise we'll pick up where I left off (in Terrell that is), on Sunday.
Do you have five? I promise this will be worth it. If you haven't seen it yet, watch! You need to.
If you have seen it already, watch! You know you need it too.

Happy Friday Y'all!~*

 

4 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. THAT was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - never seen anything like it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is amazing and so inspiring! Thank you for sharing! And I can't wait to hear the rest of your Terrell story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all liked it. I thought it was quite brilliant, and I almost envy her talent!
    Shelby: I'll be back at it on Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics