December 23, 2011

Humor Me Friday.

I can't believe it's already Friday. Nope I can't. Won't sink in. I have things planned for "later this week", but um, it's sort of Friday already. Which of course means, a video.
Honestly, what would you do in this situation?


Happy Friday! Blessings ~* 
 

2 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I just watched this with my son--neither one of us can believe that that guy could keep a straight face throughout all of it AND that no one said a word til the lady at the end. Kind of creepy and hilarious at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? I have no idea what I would have done. Been freaked out of my skin probably. But since it didn't happen to me ... It brought chuckles. :P

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics