December 25, 2011

Meh.

Yep. It happened. The flu got me. Or I got it. I don't know. My head feels too swollen for me to think that through. My nose is stuffy and runny. Eyes are puffy, and my ears are ringing. The power went out for a few hours this morning, so now that it's back, I'm passing by to wish you all a merry rest of the day. We're playing board games, and I'm working on getting well enough to do my schoolwork tomorrow.
We're planning a wonderful dinner tonight, I can't wait. For now, I wish you a wonderful evening with family and friends.
A Photo of earlier this year ... because this year we're still dreaming of snow ... 


 

8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. owww coitada de vocĂȘ em pleno natal. Melhora logo... e um maravilhoso jantar essa noite pra vcs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Merry Christmas in spite of your flu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon! And had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo! Feel better & I hope I can't catch it through the computer! Merry Christmas (I got it right this time)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry that you're sick. I hope you had a lovely day anyway.
    (We're just dreaming of snow, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you were sick as well. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all. I'm feeling a bit better today. Kind of ... woozy at times but I'm on the mend. :D It was a lovely 25th nonetheless! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aannd. ..I look forward to getting caught up with all your posts as soon as I'm back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics