January 1, 2012

The First.

The first day of 2012. Gone. Huh.
How'd that happen?
Today we stayed home. Today I did nothing. Today we stayed in slippers. All day long.
And it was wonderful. Welcome 2012, welcome.



 

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I'm jealous! That sounds fabulous! We had chow mein with my husband's family for dinner. It was homemade and delicious. But still....a slipper day sounds better. Great way to start off the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Show main sounds good right about now.
    We had fun, but today's another story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the year is off to a great start! My first day of the year was awesome because I got 6 meals cooked and frozen in anticipation of the busy month ahead. Unfortunately for Ian, we also organized bins :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That's an awesome way to start the year! By accomplishing things! Whoot! Good for you guys! (Yes even for Ian. Look on the bright side, you guys won't have to go through the bins for a while now right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slippers photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics