January 6, 2012

Humor Me Friday + A Special Occasion.

Today is special. Why? Why is January the 6th special? Because it's my mother's birthday.
Last year I wrote a Mother's Day post (click on link for post.) for her, and today I'd like to repeat everything I've said in that post, and say my admiration for her has only grown.

Happy Birthday Mommy! Thank you for everything you've done, and I wish you everything good, beautiful, and lovely in this new year. You deserve it. Much love, joy, peace, blessings, and health.
We love you!

Now for Humor Me Friday's video:

I stumbledupon this video, and I loved it. I love the laugh, the enjoyment, the good deed, and the hope it brings. A simple action, that didn't take long, but I'm sure it made this man's day a little brighter, a little better, a little special. 




Smile y'all! && Happy Friday!

 

9 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. That is great! Love the laughter!!! & Happy Birthday Larissa's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Larissa's mom! Sweet latter to your mom, I hope I'm that kind of mom to my girls! Thanks for sharing the video...I love that man's laugh, it's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mama! Hope it's wonderful for her! :)

    And this video made my day. So sweet! :)
    Xo. Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mother's Day post made me cry a little. I hope my daughter can say something nice about me one day. You are blessed with such a mother and she is blessed to have you. Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! I loved the post for your mom. That is very sweet :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The joy in his laughter is so uplifting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother thanks all of you for your kind birthday wishes. (:

    Ann - His laugh is definitely the best!

    Carolina - Thanks, she enjoyed it too at the time. It sure is! Can't help but smile. (:

    Chelsea - Thanks for stopping by! :D

    S.Stauss - :] I'm glad you liked it, and I'm sure your daughter will have plenty of wonderful things to say.

    mygardenblue - Thank you, and thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAppy belated birthday to your mother, Larissa!! I hope she had a wonderful day. Your post was so touching- truly beautiful, the kind of adulation every parent hopes to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That video was too cute. I LOVE seeing joy in a moment like that.

    Happy Birthday to your Mom! She must be a great lady because she raised someone like you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics