January 13, 2012

Humor Me Friday.

If there's one thing I love, it's ample material for blog posts.
Today as per schedule, I'll be posting a video I hope will bring smiles to your face.
The problem is, I have quite a few stacked up on my "likes" page on Stumble Upon. So I'll be posting two. One is of someone I "know" even! Yes, you've probably guessed it, it's Ian, (cdnkaro's (Four Under Four Plus Two) husband) laughing at (in her own words) " a questionably hilarious comic." 
Click Here for the official post.



And now the video that has convinced me everything I learnt in math is a lie, and that has "untaught" me the process of basic addition.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Lou Costello in 7x13=28:


Happy Friday! ~*

P.S. If you're trying to figure it out, he added all he 1's as 1's and not as 10's. You probably got that the first time you watched it..I didn't, so I thought I'd explain just in case.

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Well, his math makes perfect sense! Thanks giving me some great laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree. He's quite good.
      Glad you liked. (:

      Delete
  2. I love when you have a laughing fit and you can't stop! Although since it can feel like you are dying I wonder if it is bad for you?!!! I love the math - so clever and funny! Thanks for finding these : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think it's good, in small doses. Hehe.
      Glad you liked. (:

      Delete
  3. Tee hee, thank you for sharing that video- awesome:) It's gotten so many hits! Not nearly enough to go viral, but enough to adequately embarrass him and the "sound of his awesomeness" :) That math video was hilarious- he is so good! It was actually starting to make sense to me, and I had to remind myself how to actually do the math properly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..me too! I had to watch it a few times to convince myself I was the one that had the equation right.
      Well, I also tweeted and submitted the video to stumble upon, who knows what'll happen. (:

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics