January 20, 2012

Humor Me Friday.

So, it's Friday. It snowed again last night, and today! was my first time driving in snow, first time driving through slush, first time losing control of the car (for a mere three life changing seconds). It was in the driveway, I was safe, still..it was enough. I finally came into contact with the dreaded effects of snow.

Anyways, usually on Fridays I post a video I came across during the week, that made me smile.
Today I have two.

Because this just goes to prove that dogs are just as agile as cats, and therefore are better than cats, and because it made me grin.


And because honestly, this should be in stores all over the place. Especially in rainy Abbotsford. But no seriously! No stains! I could cook. Wearing white!


Exams for this semester are over, y'all! Back to regular blogging soon! Can't wait.
I wish you all a spectacular weekend, and lots and lots of snow! [provided you keep warm, safe, and happy!]
 

10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I want that spray!!!

    I'm glad your first snow driving experience left you unharmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!
      Yes, I'm glad not only I was spared, but also the car. That's the part I'm most worried about. Don't want to dent the car because of carelessness.

      Delete
  2. that is AMAZING..need that for my lab coats!!!!!!! and sneakers ...nice to respond to a trauma and not get blood on me! Thinking it would be best NOT to breathe this in when coating..dang..could ruin your lungs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I want that spray too! Well..it'd make your lungs waterproof? That's good right? (I'm attempting a joke.) You're right. No sniffing it in.

      Delete
  3. "First" are scary, but you made it! Don't wish for too much snow for us....M has an audition tomorrow, so far still on, but we are expecting snow/sleet/rain...Fun?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-Oh. Ok. No snow for you guys then! Egh, sleet? Oh well, hope y'all had fun today. (:

      Delete
  4. 2 very cool links - both mesmerized me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm partial to the dog video, it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad. I loved the puppy, so smart, talented, and adorable!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics