January 27, 2012

Humor Me Friday.

Here I am, for a fleeting five seconds, just long enough to leave you with these videos,

If that isn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is.

This pup, seems to be having the most relaxing day of all. Who says dogs hate baths? I'm not sure this one does. Look at 'im. Looks like he's smiling quite contentedly! 

Happy Friday y'all!~*
  

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. That first video was so precious, and it reminded me of a movie I haven't seen in forever: "Three men and a baby"- have you seen it? So cute! Hmmm, I think I know what I'm putting on in the background tonight. Also, in that second video I discovered 2 new verses that I didn't know existed to one of my kids' favourite songs. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like a perfect family movie. Might have to check it out soon.
      And I wish I spoke French. I wanted to take it this year in school, but they removed it from the curriculum. [It's American], hence, I will be studying Spanish instead. :/

      Delete
  2. I love puppy videos! I was just giving our youngest dog a half bath (only one side of her was dirty) and it was nothing like the other video. I wish it'd been that easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have a feeling that's one lucky family. I hope our future pup is that easy to give a bath to as well.

      Delete
  3. I love how he sang them to sleep! So cute. I known I first got my dog, I read sticking a radio in their crate would keep them company but I always thought it was the vibration...maybe the music too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably both things. :) I was told to put a clock, and a stuffed animal. The heart imitates the mother's heartbeat, and the stuffy I guess..her body?

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics