January 5, 2012

A Photo Trio.

I'm an indoor type person. Oh don't get me wrong, I love the outdoors, I enjoy camping, and hiking, and mountain climbing. Yes! That trip totally counts as mountain climbing! The thing is, there's so much inside to suck up all my time - homework, school, cleaning, internet..you know like blogging and pinterest?
It's like a lot of things actually. Like sleeping, or swimming, or exercising, or showering. I love the activity itself, I just hate getting started. I love sleeping, I just can't seem to drag myself to bed early. I love swimming, I just hate changing, driving to the pool, and then changing, getting wet, and all that fuss. And so it is with going outside. I enjoy time in the fresh air, but I hate getting out the door.

Well today I couldn't resist. I went outside.The sun was setting and it was casting beckoning rays on my window.
So I threw on my poor worn out pair of all-stars, and with camera in hand went outside.
Five minutes later I was back with rosy cheeks, messed up hair, shivering, but with eight photos.
I thought I'd share, three.
(Why so few minutes? Why so few photos? Because of this certain syndrome called "Won't obey my mother and bundle up to go outside, nor will I admit to be cold until I can't handle it anymore." Apparently I haven't grown out of that syndrome yet, and I was frozen to the core in five minutes so I came running back inside.)

Now... I'm not in habit of taking photos of people's homes. But I simply couldn't help this shot. I love this little house, on a neighboring street, and to see the sun favoring it and caressing it so, I couldn't help it.

Burr-Berr-Berries


Flying into the sunset ... 

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope this first week of 2012 was a glorious foretaste of the wonderful year ahead. 

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that house, and all I can see is the window. Such lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a gorgeous house. LOVE THAT WINDOW. It's so warm here. I went jogging in a t-shirt and crop pants. It was perfect!

    And hey.....didn't you mama tell you'd catch a cold??? LOL.

    Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of the house! How beautiful...your description was lovely as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, especially of that adorable window. Listen to your momma, we mommas know what we are talking about! Silly girl :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you.
    Haha, uh-oh, seems I've gotten cornered by mothers. I'll have to grow out of the non-bundling syndrome soon.

    Angelia - No fair! Here we have neither warm weather, nor snow. Abbotsford is quite undecided. Enjoy the Texan warmth for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics