January 2, 2012

The Second.

I'm afraid it's true. Blogging had been hurting my academic grades. So this month I'm lowering it down.
I'll post as often as I can, but if I can't, I'm letting it go. I'll post when I can as well. Which means, night posts. Short posts.
And then better posts on weekends. (:
We postponed our New Years "party" for the second of January this year, on account that Sis. Dora's kids were arriving today.
We didn't do much. A simple dinner, photo slideshows, and 2011 reminiscing. But we had a good time, and good vegan cake! Can you believe it's vegan? It was pretty yummy.


2012. It promises. Big time, and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.


From left to right: Paul, Jenny, Sis. Dora, Mommy, Daddy && Victor with his cheeky grin, and Maurice.

My turn to be in the photo! (That's sparkling juice in the middle of the table.) We were getting ready for dessert. Victor ran away (he hates photos), and we had another guest. His name is Eddie. But he was being silly and didn't want to be in the photos either. 
Well everyone. That's it for tonight. I have to sleep now. I began a new fitness schedule today, and my body is screaming mercy. Have a good night! And for the last time (no seriously if it were up to me I'd probably still be wishing everyone a happy new year in August) HAPPY 2012!
Blessings~*
 

8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Nice photos!

    Too bad you can't get academic credit for blogging!!!

    I am going to be slowing down too, maybe shot posts, mid month because of a work project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better way to ring in the New Year than surrounded by people close to our hearts? Wishing you (again) a very happy New Year. We'll enjoy your posts...when you are able to make them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a lot of strength to make a decision where to prioritize. Brava! I will miss your posts, but am glad that you have it all in perspective. Looking forward to reading your perspective when you do post! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2012! There has to be a way for you to get academic credit for bloggin...really! But if not, grades are important, blog when you can and don't stress out about it. This is my year to not stress about the small stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think there's a way for me to get academic credit for blogging in high school. However, I am fully planning on putting Papa is a Preacher on my University portfolio. (Do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Because I really really don't. In fact I'm quite clueless as to how to get into University in the states. I will learn.)

    Thank you all. (: I'll keep adding the short posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slowing down is ok. I've decided to do the same.
    This new year is especially hopeful for me, so I'm ok with your continued good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a teacher, I would give you credit for blogging. Seriously. :) Looking forward to your short posts as much as your long ones! And many blessings for this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Shelby. Ha! Hopefully it will somehow give me some type of credit later on. Or at least it will have improved my writing (:
    Thanks everyone! I'm trying to keep up on reading and commenting as well. I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics