January 19, 2012

TidBits of January.

Good Thursday Morning!
Today I have a History Exam, so before I go tackle it (sometimes I wonder who's actually doing the tackling), I thought I'd leave a few random snippets of January so far. Most of them are Twitter updates. All of them are random thoughts. None of them are coherent. 
Please ignore the hashtags (yes, I'm that annoying person that has hashtags on her tweets. I'm getting better at not adding those though.) But please feel free to click on the photo links.


Ah the chaos that can ensue when you try to explain to your father how a man can be masculine and beautiful at the same time. 

"good future with paper boat" how does a search like that end up on my blog? Uh..

Normal girls take little bites of food, and play with their food. I just use a fork, and eat it. It's food. I consume. 

Cookie dough. Some is baking, some is chilling, and some is .. is no more. ♥ 

What a girl does on Saturday nights. 

I gave Victor a National Geographic Almanac for Kids for Christmas....now he won't stop spouting random facts. It's cutely annoying.

The laughter of ten year-old boys... 

'I love Edwardian elegance-women have a lot more freedom now, but I think we've lost a bit of our femininity' - Michelle Dockery

There are so many ideas waiting to be found, so many thoughts waiting to be thought.

@BrazilianProbs: When people ask you if you speak "Brazilian" ... no I speak Portuguese. 

'The Greeks figured Cupid as naked, probably because he wears so many costumes, that they could not select a costume for him.' E. Eggleston

Sad is when you write Charlie Brown and people read Chris Brown, or when you write Snoopy, and everyone reads Snoop Dogg. 

Dear 2008 flashback .. thanks for getting "Dragostea Din Tei" stuck in my head again.

There's a blizzard outside.

Dear Abbotsford, Clean the streets already! Sincerely, You might not want me driving around on snowfull streets.

It snowed wonderfully last night;this afternoon Victor bought sparklers. So we had a Snarkler Fest or a Sparklow fest?

Um, no Groupon, I don't want to buy Justin Bieber singing toothbrushes. But thanks. (:

lol. Blogger, let me see if I got that straight: That post has 0 views, but 5 comments. Huh. I might have to have you explain that one to me...

Made Cookies. Burnt cookies. Brother still eats them. He makes my life. 

Has anybody read The Innocents Abroad by Mark Twain? There's a reason it was one of his best sellers, if not the best MT seller. I've laughed at least once in each chapter. So happy I put this on my book-list. 

My dear Elle MacPherson, what! was that horrid contraption you wore to the Golden Globes? Honestly?

This line. It giveth me goosebumps of excitement.  (Ben Hur, it's such a great book!)

Are you acquainted with the DPS (Digital Photography School)? If you subscribe to them, they send you e-mail with various helpful hints and inspiration for Photography. Yes. It's pretty awesome!

Next week back to regular, actual, posts! Bear with me for now? 

Has your January been random, or are you sticking to your resolutions and schedule? 


6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Some of the most intelligent use of Twitter that I've seen. Love the randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exam! Hope it goes well:) I can barely keep up with a blog and facebook...one day I might Tweet, but it's too much for now! Thank you for sharing some of your tweets here so that I could read them:) I too love the randomness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cdnkaro, unfortunately I ended up with a 91. History is just not my things this year. I'm sad about that, have to work on it.
      Tweeting wasn't my thing, I re-began about two months ago. It's alright for now..
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I had to google Elle Macphereson to see what she wore. Just goes to show that lots of money doesn't equal good fashion sense.
    I'm brand new to twitter, and will definitely follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even watch the whole Golden Globes, just a few snippets, but honestly, that dress was enough to traumatize me. It was like she was walking around in a plastic bowl or something. *shivers*
      Yay! I'll follow back!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics