February 22, 2012

And The Wind Blew Her Hair.


"If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything." 
Win Borden )


“All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” 
– Martin Buber


 “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.”
 – Aldous Huxley


"Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.” 
– George Carlin


“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
 – Susan Sontag


  “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.” 
– Susan Heller


Whenever we safely land in a plane, we promise God a little something.  
- Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960


“The longest journey a man must take is the eighteen inches from his head to his heart”


 "What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. "
-Ralph Marston


 Wherever you are – be all there. 
-Jim Elliot



"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."
-Jimmy Johnson 


“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


The end of The Project.
And that, was it, and that was all ...



P.S. I was supposed to put inspiring travel quotes, serious quotes, thought evoking quotes, but my humor loving took over, hope some put a smile on your face. If not, here's one --> :) 

P.P.S. Triple thanks to my photographers who cooperated wonderfully.


13 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. This is wonderful! I envy your skirt and your shoes. I'm turning green. This makes me want to ask you to be my Leap Blogger. Have you been asked by millions of others? Would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Larissa! I wasn't even sure I was on the right blog when I saw this. The photos are taken so creatively (great job, mama and papa!), and the suitcase is a gem! I want it!

    Most of all, you look so perfectly beautiful. A lovely demure and glamorous outfit, and the flowers in your hair.

    All in all, this post is THE BEST. Great content, great text, so original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! And i LOVE how the suitcase turned out:)
    p.s. you have great taste in shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers, love the skirt, LOVE the shoes. And the suitcase? Adorable. You did a great job!
    (Kudos to your parents for taking such great pictures, and for raising such a lovely young woman.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best post ever!!! The project came out great and you really sucked me into your beautifully imagined (and humorous) travel story! Pinning & Tweeting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is about the cutest suitcase I have ever seen!! LOVE the pictures and the quotes, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post simplesmente perfeito... Suas fotos ficaram perfeitas, e como a Tiffanie falou, grande trabalho mamãe e papai, e a você pelo figurino!!!

    "Most of all, you look so perfectly beautiful. A lovely demure and glamorous outfit, and the flowers in your hair."

    Simplesmente demais!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa, those were amazingly beautiful and creative photos! Loved loved loved them! Now I want to travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was just breathtaking, Larissa! I feel like anything I say would just detract from the lovely perfection of that post! Glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures and the quotes are inspiring and awesome....and your skirt is wicked lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you all so so much! All of your sincere comments have simply made my day, no..my week. Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so perfect--the richness of the colors and all the details is just astounding. And I love the quotes. I will surely take my next trip in kilometers, especially with the rising price of gas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics