February 25, 2012

Groans.

periods of rest ended abruptly.
can't breathe.

head swollen.
filled with bricks. too heavy.

mouth parched.
throat stinging. 

feeling dizzy.
stomach queasy. 

can't think. 
no time to be sick.

eyes won't open.
sentences won't form.

craving giving everything up
in exchange for my bed.
tired.
ears ringing.
thirst unquenching.

echinacea tea.
lime and garlic in my salad.
ginger and cinnamon tea. 
propolis. 
warm shower. 
sleep. 


 

9 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Oh, you poor thing. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope today is going better for you so far! It's always on the weekend, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling like yourself again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. I'm feeling back to my usual self, now. Can't wait to get back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's yukky to be sick. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics