February 21, 2012

Heavy Dew.

I looked to a Thesaurus for a synonym of rain, it said "heavy dew." I liked it.

Anyways, yesterday after my Reading Buddy program session (which was canceled..on my way there *sigh* not getting into that) I stayed at the library anyway, studying for a bit. When I left I thought,

Photo Shoot Time!

And AbbotsfordSkies got all, "Pfft, girl you must be crazy if you think I'm gonna let that happen honey boo boo child!" on me..



So, fine, I would have the photo shoot today...
































She's still smirking at me.



 

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Love the pictures! Did you get my reply to your question, about what I do? If not, here it is! I'm a Neonatal ICU nurse and I work in the room where the babies are getting ready to go home. They may be between 32-36 weeks, have a feeding tube, and/or oxygen and need medications. I do lots of teaching with the parents...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I hadn't gotten you reply, thanks for replying here. That sounds wonderful! I'd love to here more about how it goes, it sounds like the best job ever. My aunt wanted to be a NICU nurse, but she's a teacher instead.

      Delete
  2. My daughter was reading over my shoulder, and she thinks you take "pretty cool" pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I've always wanted to be pretty cool. Taking pretty cool photos counts right? :D
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love heavy dew and love all of these shots...well done Larissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! It looks like Spring there...I'm more than a little bit envious:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is getting to be spring, not yet..but almost.

      Delete
  5. Girlie, you inspire me to get out my camera. Tho I'm not nearly as talented as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Practice makes perfect. And I'm hoping to get there someday.

      Delete
  6. I have scrolled my way through these pictures probably a dozen times since you posted them. They're fabulous and I wish I had something smarter to say about them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: Thank you MM. I'm so glad you liked them.

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics