March 1, 2012

Object Silliness.

Well Internet, here's the goings on.

Ten days 'till the SAT. Remember the SAT? Yeah, everybody's taken it, everybody's forgotten about it, everybody's over it.

Everybody except me. Naturally, I think I've got the worst case of the jitters in history, I'm the one who has most obsessed about this in ages, I'm the ones who has written the most blog posts on the topic. That one might be true.

More news.

I've got myself a job. (More on that later.)

A friend is planning on visiting in a couple of weeks. (Yay!)

I will be taking my driver's ed road test. (Here in BC we get three different license, the first one, I got last year and all that was necessary was a written test. I had several limitations with that license including a red "L" that I had to put on the car's butt every time I drove. Now I have to take the road test and put a green "N" on the car's behind.)

Victor has begun violin classes. (My ears. My poor ears. Have any earplugs? I'm joking. I'm so happy he's taken up music classes again. The kid's got talent.)

March .. has much goodies to fill it.

On a completely random note, have you ever noticed how inanimate objects around the house can be completely silly?

Victor and I make a game out of it. To see who can spot a new face/expression on a household object.


Mom's vegetable grater.

On the corner of the washing machine. 


Here's a silly, not so inanimate object.

Victor eating frozen blueberries we picked last summer. 

Anywho, that's what's been and what will be going on around here in Abby. Be back to normal soon. Right? Hopefully?

Happy Thursday, y'all!

 

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Oh the SAT's....! I remember them, didn't like them, stressed over them and yes survived them..many years ago! My daughter took them for the first time last month and she said 'they weren't that bad'. I hope they 'aren't that bad' for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina, I hope so too. (:

      Delete
  2. I love your photos! I always look for faces in things. There's a really funny one in our tub faucet but I can't ever get it to smile for a picture.
    Good luck with your SATs. You'll nail them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding the faces..adds a bit of fun to daily life. Oh.. I just remembered another one we have in the shower! I have to get it to smile for a photo soon! And thank you .. I will!!!

      Delete
  3. I told you my daughter is taking the SAT right? She has been lugging that big ol' study book around. Yuk! I know the weight of it is pretty heavy and I don't mean the pounds. HA!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the faces you find. Now, I am going to have to start looking too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you did, and I know the study book. And I know the weight. My back hurts..and I don't mean pounds either, hehe.

      Yay! It's great to see the world through different eyes.

      Delete
  4. What an awesome game! Good luck on the driving test, and especially on the SATs. Will be sending positive vibes your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be seeing goofy faces everywhere for a week or so.

    Road tests and SATs and friend's visits and new jobs, oh my! It's not lions and tigers and bears, exactly, but I can see how it might be a little overwhelming--and exciting--and overwhelming. Hang in there and take good notes to share with all your fans when you get a break in the action. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's great! :D

      Well, It's a little bit of juggling..and I'm having to learn how to get it all balanced. (:

      Delete
  6. How adorable is your brother? :)

    I've never noticed that face on my box grater, time for another look. Can't wait to see how those SATs go, Larissa. You've got a great head on your shoulders, I have lots of faith in you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiffanie! Means a lot to me!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics