April 21, 2012

Cultus Lake.


"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."
-Isaiah 43:2


"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." 
- Philippians 4:19


"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
- Proverbs 17:22


"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
-John 16:33

"For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall."
-2 Samuel 22:30


"..My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.."
- 2 Corinthians 12:9


"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
- 1 John 1:9


"They helped every one his neighbour; and every one said to his brother, Be of good courage." 
- Isaiah 41:6


"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." 
- Jeremiah 29:11


 "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
- Psalms 121:1












I couldn't write today... I was busy, enjoying the view by the lake...

7 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Beautiful Earth Day post!

    You really know your Bible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truthfully, I asked Dad for a couple of his favorite verses, and then he gave me a few references and I looked them up. (:

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. What a beautiful world our Heavenly Father has given us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So peaceful. I don't blame you for just enjoying the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to revisit the lake during the summer. Take a book and sit on the dock, it'll be wonderful!

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful spot. I am really drawn to water and, like you, can easily imagine sitting there all day with a book.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics