April 25, 2012

FlashMob.

Participate in a Flashmob. 

 I really don't remember how that got put on my bucket-list, but it's on there. It just seems so much fun, to participate in something with a bunch of other people and hopefully add a little sunshine and smile to other's lives. 

 This week, I've participated in something that TangledLou has co-started and dubbed a "Comment Mob." Basically, we're bombarding the ever amazing Cdnkaro (Remember? The totally fabulous fellow Canadian [using the term loosely here] who sent Victor a stamp album and totally made his week?) with comment love. 

 She was away (from blogger) for a month or so, to be super mom, wonderful wife, translator, all while grading a bunch of college papers. So now that she's on her way back to the Blogosphere, we're sending some extra love her way. Time to repay, in a small dose, all the smiles she's sent to us.

 So basically, before I bury my head underneath Algebraic equations, I'll ask you to please, hop on over to Four Under Four, and drop her a line or two. [Click Here.]

 I mean come on! Who hasn't always wanted to be part of a flash comment mob?

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Yay, Larissa! So sorry about the algebraic equations, but very glad I could play a small part in crossing something off your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inspiring us to do this, TangledLou!

      Delete
  2. Okay! sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have now done the comment mob . . . flash mob here I come!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics