April 24, 2012

Tulips & Mountains.

It was around Wednesday when Agatha Christie and I established that we'd have a double date on Sunday. She said she'd call up M. Poirot and Hastings, and we would have a wonderful time. But Sunday was a beautiful day, and mother had been dying to visit a few tulip fields nearby, so she said Sunday was a perfect opportunity to do so. So I called Agatha and explained to her my predicament. She said family comes first, and I invited her and the boys to come along with us. They did. And in the end it was a lovely time and I crossed off another book from the Larissa Tenorio Book List.

Would you like to come too? 





















I hope you enjoy these vignettes of our outing..

Photos are mine and the last few are mother's. 

16 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Ahh eu gostaria de ir sim... (; Nossa que lindaaa essas tulipas, essas fotos... todas elas... a última entaum, da pra vender como wallpaper, tranquilo...rs. E aquela serpente?? (; era venenosa Larii? demais demais

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não era nenenosa ñ rsrs .. graças a Deus!

      E sim, foi muito bonito. (:

      Delete
  2. Wow!!!!
    I can't believe I was there. It is like a dream.
    Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha .. I'm sure you loved it!

      Delete
  3. I love tulip fields! The valley north of us is getting their tulip glory on....and it is truly glorious. I just wish I had better luck growing them in my own backyard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they tend to be quite picky where to grow and what care they need.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE tulips. That place is amazing. I'm afraid if I went there, I'd never leave. Gorgeous pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom didn't want to leave any time soon either ... Thanks Jewels!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. And I love the introduction. Agatha does strike me as an understanding sort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Masked Mom! And yes, Agatha is quite a friend. (:

      Delete
  6. Are these picture for real?! So amazing!!! Love the one with the mountain in the back! My daughter would say it's as good as a "sample picture" (like the pictures that come on with your computer).

    My grandmother LOVE Agatha Christie - I will have to add to my list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too ... mom took that one. (: And I agree with your daughter, it's beautiful.

      Christie is still amazing.

      Delete
  7. I am coming! OH my! How could I miss this wonderful view. I wish I could see them in person with my family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really was wonderful! Maybe they have tulip fields around where you live?

      Delete
  8. Wow, girl, brilliant photos of the tulip fields. So beautiful!!!!!!!! Now I'll have to plant tulips in my new garden..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susi! Glad you enjoyed, and good luck with the garden!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics