May 29, 2012

How...?

Almost every blog I've read has done a "How did you get here" post. I've managed to hoard a couple intriguing search results that have led to Papa is a Preacher, and finally gathered enough for a post of sorts.



  • Good future with paper boat - [I suppose if you're an ant in Alice's tear pool you might have a good future with a paper boat?]



  • Should preachers be hoarders? - [Well now, let's not get too controversial shall we!]



  • blogspot.com family pics - [These searches always creep me out.]



  • rain boots for short people - [I don't even .. what?]



  • pretend i don't see you - [Ok, but shhhh!]

  • la chilindrina - [Apparently that's another (just as different) name for Chiquinha mentioned in this post.]

  • Doc Marten sandals comeback - [Oh dear heavens, I hope not.]

  • كه ره بابى شامى - [I have no idea what that really means, but according to google translate it means, "Bobby, who intercepted a dinner." Rude Bobby. Very rude!

  • Papa is a Preacher - Book Cover - [Glimpse into the future? Am I really destined to become "one of those blogs turned book" authors? I'm not sure I'd be complaining.]

  • My baby bedding shop - [Please reword that. . it sounds kind of... not good.]

  • Preacher Lego - [I wonder if they make those..they have them for almost all professions, I wouldn't be surprised.]

Any out of the ordinary searches on your blog lately?


8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. The book cover search must be a sign... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag! You're it!
    http://judy-minutebyminutedaybyday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting searches!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha .. something like that..

      Delete
  4. Preacher Lego! Mine don't seem to be quite as interesting as others...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ann.. Mine don't either, but I can pretend. :)

      Delete
  5. Those are awesome. I had one that was so disturbing I felt like I should call the authorities a few months ago. It was "cannibalism cooking kids", which picked up on my "book cannibal" post along with my "cooking with kids" post. Very, very creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics