May 16, 2012

Project Interview.

 I'm going to tell you a little something, just in case you missed our  Introduction post. As soon as this senior year of high school is over, I plan on studying Communications. So this summer, I've decided to continue last summer's "Project Interview" with a new spin. Instead of interviewing local people, I plan on interviewing local business owners.

 Last week, I set up two interviews for this afternoon, and while Victor was waiting for his violin classes, I had the opportunity to interview two super friendly and helpful people. This evening I'll be editing and the interviews should be posted soon.

For now, Good Night y'all!



WhatstheWord

2 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. What a neat idea! And also very good practice for communications studies.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics