May 6, 2012

Random Facts You Didn't Know [Or Did].



The problem with reading an engaging autobiography is feeling that you know the author and you're best friends and when you see her picture you go all "Oh Oh I know her!" and realize, you actually don't. Not really. But maybe someday.

I took my SAT's today. Again. I can't wait to get the results.

I had something really witty and substantial to base this blog post on, but I forgot what it was, and so now I'm simply going to ramble. 

The smell of fresh corn being cooked on the cob, is divine. [See what I mean? Rambling.]


Somebody from Normal, Illinois reads Papa is a Preacher. Hi Normal people! 

There was a super moon last night. I was asleep. But I did get to see the gorgeous clear day today! The sunrise was amazing! 

Today was the last day Canada's mints minted (hehe that was fun to write) pennies. So be sure to keep your 2012 pennies. 

It's been a long day, and I'm heading off to bed ... Sweet dreams Blogosphere .. Sweet dreams..

14 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Sweet Dreams! We had a beautiful day too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, hope you had a restful night after all that yard work!

      Delete
  2. Funny how big things like the SATs are so much less stressful the second time around, eh? I had forgotten about the penny thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Takes the stress out of things to know how it's done and what to expect. (:

      Delete
  3. i must agree with you about the smell of fresh corn on the cob :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That moon has been lighting up my bedroom the past couple nights. Congrats on being done with the SAT's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jewels! The moon is a gorgeous accessory, ain't it!

      Delete
  5. I like these rambles - all nice happy tidbits : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Normal People had me in stitches! You are very witty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these sorts of post from you a lot too, LT. They are entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics