May 13, 2012

Today We Had a Picnic.

If you're looking for a written Mother's Day post .. click here.








And for this, I am thankful.






I chose a spot, lay down, and like any responsible Brazilian, I took advantage of today's gorgeous sun, and tanned. 
This was my view.



I grew rather fond of it. 

Hope your days was at least half as wonderful .. and Happy Belated Mother's Day.

10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I love this joy filled post and all of the wonderful photos! xo P.S. Have you entered the new giveaway yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! And yes, I have!

      Delete
  2. We had a gorgeous day here, too. I read your Mother's Day post, and loved it. My daughter and I get along very well, but she has two good friends who don't get along with their mothers at all. It makes me sad for them. My close relationship with Sadie is something I cherish, and I'm sure your mom feels the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is something to be cherished. (:

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures....I hope you wore sunscreen...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina. My skin does not burn or even tan very easily, so I normally don't wear sunscreen unless I'll spend the whole day out and the sun is very strong.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos of loving life! Made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection of photos is like visual poetry. Beautifully done, LT.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics