June 5, 2012

Shh! He's Asleep.




That's how he's been all day. The flu has been circling the house this past week and Victor finally caught it... I've fed him cantaloupe while he chewed with eyelids closed. Dad has cuddled, mom has cooked special soups and "sick day" foods ... 

It's been kinda quiet here today .. .

Today's post prompt was to write ten things I would tell my sixteen year old self. Been there, done that. Oh, and Bianca commented on that post so .. I'm cool. 

16 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Oh, no :( Poor Victor. You're an awesome big sister though. You and Victor seem to have such an amazing and wonderful relationship. I've never seen that before. How special you two are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a special kid. That helps.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I hope Victor feels better soon. I hate it when our family gets sick, and like dominoes, we topple one by one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susi, he felt much better today. (:

      Delete
  4. Feel better! I love sleeping pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too .. of other people. Never mine. I look ridiculous.

      Delete
  5. So cute! Hope he feels better and that it stops going through your family and every one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor kid. Good thing he has such great caregivers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie, I hope he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He feels much better, thanks Tiffanie.

      Delete
  8. What a sweet big sister you are. I hope everyone is on the mend soon. Sometimes the down and quiet days are kind of nice, though. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you there, it was so quiet and for just a couple of days, I really don't mind. I enjoy it too ..

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics