June 23, 2012

Sundays.


 Last Sunday was absolutely gorgeous. It was sunny and the breeze was chilly, but not to the point of freezing your nose.







 We were staying at grandma's house in a city near to São Paulo. Most of our family lives there and Sunday afternoon the house was full. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles (mine and my mother's), grandparents and friends. The house was spilling people out into the street.  

 Then Uncle D. had an idea. The cousins piled into the car and he drove us to a stables nearby. We went horseback riding. 








 It was honestly so much fun and I hope we get to again before we leave.

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Looks so beautiful there! Glad you are having fun. I have never rode a horse. They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous. Riding horses is fabulous! Come over and we'll go sometime! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Photos! Really love them especially the first 4 photos. And your kids look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The horses are beautiful! Must be so nice to see all your family too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely wonderful! Thanks, Ann!

      Delete
  4. What stunning photographs! It must have been a wonderful day. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. Thanks, Molly!

      Delete
  5. Love the moisture on the plants pictures! How great to ride horses by the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a.eye! It was truly wonderful.

      Delete
  6. Really great photos.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Covnitkepr1. I'm a follower already through a different profile! :)

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics