June 6, 2012

This Makes Me Happy.


Five things that make me happy right now:
  1. Cookies. 
  2. Our trip to Brazil coming up in about a week. 
  3. Reading Alice in Wonderland for the first time.
  4. Receiving posts for my "school posts" project.
  5. All of your nice comments on yesterday's post. Victor's feeling much better. 
And as a bonus:
 
    6. C.S. Lewis quotes ... such as:


Source: Uploaded by user via C. S. on Pinterest


Source: Uploaded by user via C. S. on Pinterest



If that doesn't make you feel loved, I don't know what would .. (:

Good night y'all ... ~*

14 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Cookies are great! My son made a batch of super yummy ones last night. I only ate one, but that is so I could eat one right now with my morning cup of coffee. Love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can't just eat one cookie at a time! It's against cookieland laws!

      Delete
  2. I love C.S. Lewis . . . oh, and I love cookies, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies always a good way to make me as well. Oh and I am sending you a post for your project. It may be coming tonight or tomorrow due to home laptop being busted. *grumble*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Going to check my e-mail now, thanks inkspotstories!

      Oh. Here's a cookie. (:

      Delete
  4. Glad he is better and I love the excuses quote! Unfortunately, so true often times with me.

    I've heard Alice in Wonderland is a good read that is vastly different from the childhood story. You'll have to write about your impressions of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oftentimes true with many of us, I believe.

      Definitely loving it so far ... just something about it...

      Delete
  5. Cookie dough ice cream instead for me, but cookies are great too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great quote! Must put the school post on my to do for this week - do you have a deadline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as you can, I want to post them in a row and I have a few in my inbox. I want to post when I have five, almost there. (:

      Delete
  7. Great reminders, all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics