July 10, 2012

Sign of Life.

 I'm still here ... (:

 It's been a while and much much much has been going on. It's interesting to spend so much time in real life. The blogosphere seems so distant and other wordily-ish. And yet every once in a while an agonizing "homesickness" for writing on this orange bordered screen hits me in strong waves uprooting me from my seat of laziness and tranquility.

 From this seat I've seen many things, experienced and felt many things, and heard many things. And yet for some unfathomable reason, something inside me wonders what's the point of seeing, experiencing, feeling and hearing if not to share these many things?

  So in a couple of days our hiatus comes to an end and back to another form of real life it is. For now, however, I will indulge in our last few days here with friends and family.


Yes, there's a story as to why we're soaked and exhausted looking. A story you shall be privy to soon ...

14 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. It's weird, isn't it, how you can be away for so long and still have that longing to come back :) By the way, your mom and dad look SOOOO young :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Judy, those are friends.. Not my parents :)

      Delete
  2. Writing is kind of like riding a bike, you never forget how. You can leave it for long periods of time and still return to it and have the words flow just as they used to.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying your time having real experiences (to later write about): )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are having a great time and making lots of fun memories. Can't wait to read more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the 'real life', have loads of fun, then come back and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to your updates and new posts; but also glad to read you're enjoying LIFE. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girlfriend, your blog is beautiful and I love reading it! Such talent. I awarded your blog since I love it that much: http://www.meanmommyacademy.blogspot.com/2012/07/on-awards-and-speeches.html

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on honestly flattered, Sarah! Thank you! You are fantabulous!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics