August 13, 2012

Abbotsford's 50th Annual Air-show.

Every year Abbotsford's airport has an air-show. 

Every year, Abby's inhabitants go deaf during that one weekend in August when the Canadian Forces Snowbirds and the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds fly around scaring residents when they fly so low to the ground. 

It's pretty awesome.















































See you next year Snowbirds & Thunderbirds .. . 

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. AWESOME PICTURES LARISSA!!! I have always wanted to see the Thunderbirds - - lucky girl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I bet the deafness is worth the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just incredible! I really have to take my son to one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! Victor really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. I feel like I was there - really crisp photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE air shows!! We had one this year and watched it from the back yard. Your pictures are soooo much better than mine, though. Wow. Great job!
    (Planes like the Thunderbirds fly go over my house almost everyday. I never get tired of it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha .. oh Jewels .. I wonder how long it'd take for me to get used to it. ... all the body shaking noise!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pics Larissa! One thing I miss about living in Honolulu is the air shows (they fly right over the shoreline & between the high rise hotels in Waikiki!). So, thank you for sharing your experience with us!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics