August 6, 2012

Brazil - To and Fro.

And I blinked my eyes, and it was time to go...

There are no straight flights from Vancouver to Brazil. So to make a 30 hour long trip from door to door fit into a blog post, I will simply post a couple of photos.

And by no means am I endorsing Delta. Good Heavens .. no.


Bus from the airport to the plane. Packed. Duh.


Where I wish we were going...


Where we really were going...








Traveling essentials. Camera bag, puppy, hand sanitizer, chapstick. 



More tired than when we left...


Except for this little guy. He seems to thrive on North American everythingness. The minute we stepped on the plane coming home he perked up and went back to being his hyper silly self. Go figure.


Utah





And I see our mountains... we're almost there!

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Don't honestly know how you can look out of the window of a moving plane, let alone take pictures...all credit to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's very pretty! (: Not too different from looking out a car window. .. except for the fact you're looking down ... hehe

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos - I love airplanes and pictures out of airplane windows. The pictures of Utah, and your mountains - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the photos, as always. But I'm with Sleepy Joe... flying?! Not unless it's absolutely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girls, it's really not that bad! I promise!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! Oliver did the same thing when we headed back to S.F. from the East Coast, really perked up and was an angel on the plane. I think a long vacation can do a number on the little ones! Pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that's it! Thanks Tiff.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures! And I love your "essentials!"

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics