August 28, 2012

Party With Me.

There are some very fun loving people on the internet. You see, they host parties. 
Every. Single. Week. 
 Many times, I enjoy participating in these parties, and I'm convinced you would too! These parties are called Linky Parties! I've made this page so I can share with you all the party goodness in one place versus cluttering them all at the bottom of a post and making you cringe. (If you host one of these parties and would rather I post the link/button on each individual post, please let me know!)

 Also, do you host a party and it's not here? Well then! Invite me in a comment below (with the link to your party) and I'd be honored to check it out!

Monday:


Tuesday:

Style Elixir

Wednesday:

WhatstheWord

Thursday:

This is the day we host a party over here! 


We'd love it if you came and invited your friends as well!
BLOG TITLE


Weekends:

Photobucket

Random:
Happy Kids, Inc
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Instagram Blog Hop

8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I love parties! You should host one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking of doing just that. (: Would you join, Jewels?

      Delete
  2. I've never gone to one of these parties! I should go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lots of fun Judy. I might begin hosting one soon ... you should come to it. (:

      Delete
  3. Wha? Never got the invite. Junior Prom all over again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely send you an invite when I host my own. (: Just have to learn how now .. :/

      Delete
  4. This is a good idea - it does take a little time too adding the link back for each post.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics