August 7, 2012

Sighing.

Well that past week of posting was fun. (: 

But just as I'm back ... I'm gone again. I have a ten day course in order to be a Swimming Instructor. 

Today? 

I woke up at five. (No I have no idea why)  Left at 8:30. Spent the day in and out of the water. Got home at 7. 

I hadn't thought of mentioning this before. I thought I'd just go right on posting.

But.

It's 7:30. I. am. dead. All I want is sleep. But I have swimming instructing homework. 

And here is where I notice that blogging is a really really good winter activity. But I shall return .. in a couple of days! 

My Brazil posts are over for now ... except when I'll be back I'll probably do and Object Silliness post or two ... Brazil version. (: 

Until then, thank you thank you thank you all for your beautiful comments on "A Realization". I've come to treasure each and every wonderful bloggers and commentators of you. (: From the bottom of my heart, thank you. You all are beautiful. Really.

4 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. You can do it! We'll be here waiting for new posts when you get to it. Congrats on the swimming job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't applied for a job yet, just doing the courses . (: Thanks for the cheering!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes life just takes over! See you when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics