October 25, 2012

TidBit Thursday.

 Hmm, what we've been up to. ..

 Lots of schoolwork, driving lessons (yeah, that's happening. I'd say a prayer or two for my driving instructor), work, picking up Daddy from the airport, he's back! :) Victor has a newspaper route now.. so he's excited about that. We're still on the lookout for a house. Mother is experimenting with growing sprouts. I've found something out. I have a fear of sprouts. I am serious! Sprouts scare me. I know. Ridiculous. Still true.

Now, enough about me. What have you been up to?

Time for TidBit Thursday again!



BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE


As always, thank you so much for linking up, I so appreciate you all!

11 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I appear to be early to this party! My feet'll be killing by the end of the night with these precarious heeled shoes!

    (PS I like sprouts...which I think is more frightening than being scared of them!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember I used to like them too .. but now they freak me out.

      Thanks for coming Loki-Lou. :)

      Delete
  2. I fear I may have to give my apologies this week, or at least be one of those really annoying people to a Jacobs join (the ones that come but don't bring a dish and just eat everyone else's food). I have been put on enforced rest (not quite confined to my bed but I will be if I don't behave and yes it is ther other half over reacting). One of the things I am apparently not allowed to do is blog late into the night (which is the only peaceful time to read everyone's super words and comment without it ending up like gibberish). So I have less than 5 minutes left tonight, just enough time to say have a drink for me ;-) and I'll see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Well, if you're feeling better by Tuesday you can still pass by. But I'll save you a plate of some of the best dishes and sneak it over to your place later on then. :)

      See you next week!

      Delete
  3. I loooove sprouts. Seriously. Love them. I'd eat them in salads, on sandwiches, in wraps. Come to think of it - why do I have no sprouts in this house? Hardly ever. Odd...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have ours! Well they're not really mine .. but .. still. .. they're on the kitchen counter .. freaking me out ..

      Delete
  4. Sprouts are overrated. I'll will keep your driving instructor in my nightly prayers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara, he'll appreciate it I'm sure.

      Delete
  5. Sprouts, hahaha!

    I have had a crazy week with work calls and last minutes changes to research documents, school and religious education meetings. I'm looking forward to Saturday!

    Thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Ann! :)

      Delete
  6. I missed this party, but I promise to be here this week!
    I've never understood the sprout obsession. I'm not very 'green' that way.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics