November 25, 2012

Gift.

I wasn't in your past,
Maybe I won't make it into your future
Neither will you be in mine,
But while we share the present,
Let's make it worth it.

Right now we share the present,
The gift.
Let's make it memorable.
I want to make you better in it.

You share the present with someone.
Will they better from it?
Make sure that they can look back on the current present,
When it becomes the past,
With fondness.

The minute we shared together,
Was second upon millisecond racing to become our pasts,
But I remember.
For always, the present we shared.



2 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. WHY are there no comments here? This is a wonderful poem which I relate to deeply. You are too young to be so wise, LT! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thank you Tiffanie.. :) I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics