November 26, 2012

Loose Ends.

Photobucket
1.
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket
4.
Photobucket
5.
Photobucket
6.
Photobucket
7.
Photobucket
8.
Photobucket
9.

1./Nothing like warm homemade pita bread./ 
2./A year later and we're finally getting settled. Both Victor and I have resumed our music lessons./
3./I absolutely love these tin cookie boxes./
4./We've been having sunny days this week and I couldn't be more grateful./
5./No snow for Abby. The brown leaves continue their reign./
6./Spooky faces./
7./This month flew by over here./
8./Red pearls./
9./Sunlight./

18 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Hi Larissa!

    This is beautiful photography - that homemade pita bread looks so delicious!!

    Lauren
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. They tell a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was growing up we had a pomegrante plant (tree??) in our front yard. It was so much fun to rip open the fruit and watch our fingers turn red! I love the tree of life (or at least that's what it looked like to me over your piano).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I love that it stains ...

      I had never thought of it like that ... but you're right, it does kind of look like it .. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos Larissa!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely views. They are all so peaceful. Certainly, a settled in type feeling to them. You are having a beautiful fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angelia, it's been a good one so far. :)

      Delete
  6. Awwww, I wish I could take such awesome pictures! (I'll learn in the new year now I have such inspiration from fellow bloggers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you worry .. you'll get the hang of it really soon .. I can't wait. :)

      Delete
  7. what a beautiful sort of living you're doing. what beautiful perspective you have. love.

    Aloha,

    Stopping by from the GFC hop to say 'hi' and to follow along. I can't wait to get to know you and your blog better. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii, I'd love for you to come write the lines with us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Nicole! :)

      Delete
  8. I love this post. It's fun seeing more of your physical life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffanie. :) I'm glad you enjoyed.

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics