November 3, 2012

Small Stones - November Three.

(I think to better understand small stone number one you must understand our Friday evening sleeping arrangements. Back when we first arrived in Abby and hadn't bought furniture instead slept on the floor, Friday evenings Victor insisted to bring all of our mattresses to the living room so we'd all sleep together. Unfortunately (according to me because I'm a grouch and dislike moving things) the tradition has continued a year later.)

9:00 a.m.
They're up now. 
My nose has been poked. 
"Get up we need to get your mattress back to your room."
"Come on Larissa, get up, get up!"
No.

12:30 a.m.
Split pea soup. 
Steaming.
Powdery Cayenne pepper. 
Traditional winter fare.

3:30 p.m.
Pilgrim's Progress.
Drooping eyelids.
Must finish chapter.
Zzzzzz.

6:30 p.m.
Economics Test.
Laissez-fare.
Adam Smith.
The Wealth of Nations.
Karl Menger.

9:30 p.m.
Dreaming over houses.
Debating. Wondering. Hoping.
E-mail the realtor. 
Crossing fingers.

This is what small stones are as explained by her: Small Stones
If you aren't participating, you should. All the cool people are.
And also, this. You have 'til Tuesday to add your links here: PARTY!

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Dreaming and hoping for you too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what this party is all about but it sounds like fun! Will check it out : )

    Love your tradition. Growing up I shared a room with my 2 sisters and my brother would often come in and sleep on the floor. We all had so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading cayenne pepper made me feel all sneezy and eye-watery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of everyone sleeping in the same room as a special thing every week. We try to do it every now and again, when Stella is wishing she was a much younger girl and wanting to snuggle into the night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics