November 15, 2012

TidBit Thursday.

Ok, I've got to get my phone to go off every Wednesday and Thursday to remind me about this. I'm so sorry everyone, putting it up late, but here it is! It's link up time! :)

This week has been one of the busiest and eventful of my life .. I'm hoping to get to write about it during the weekend as well as getting caught up with everyone's posts! I think one of the best parts about linking up is that it makes it so much easier to visit everybody! Thank you all for participating .. have fun! :)



BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE


10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Made it to the party! Woop! *Passes wine and cupcakes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Idea!!** You could pre-type some and then schedule them to post at midnight Wednesday/Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out how all that works! Most definitely should look into it soon. :)

      Delete
  3. I totally forgot! Next week :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, the linky is opened all weekend through Tuesday, You still have plenty of time! :)

      Delete
  4. Larissa, I have passed The Addictive Blogger award on to you,it can be picked up at my blog. You have to blog about why you blog and then pass it onto five other bloggers. No pressure if you're too busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swinging by again soon! :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. Just realized I did not link up my post correctly... :/ Oh well I guess! I'll try again next Thursday! This is an absolutely brilliant idea though and thank you so much for sending me an invite to this! I am already enjoying reading through peoples posts!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you not link it up correctly? Did you want a different post?
      Thanks for coming Amber! I'm glad you came! :)

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics