November 22, 2012

TidBit Thursday.


Time to link up again! Much much has been going on around here lately and I can't wait to do a roundup post around .. mid December. We'll have lots of news to tell, but you know how it goes when you have good news, it's best to let everything be certain before letting the cat out of the bag. (Obviously I have a really hard time with this hence this unnecessary teaser paragraph. Bear with me, please.)

Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week, so link up with your favorite post of the week, (like I've said before, it doesn't have to be a special round up post full of tidbits {totally could be; we love those}, but just a post you'd like to share. That way everyone leaves their "tidbit" and boom, we've got a "tidbit" party.)

Thanks for joining everyone! You make my Thursdays!

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

13 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Made it to the party! :D (Happy Thanksgiving!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me! I've linked my post back here! :) And I'll be adding the button to my Connect page, I'm also following via GFC and email!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming Helen! We love having you over! :)

      Delete
  3. I apologise that I may be the crazy guest this week, but I brought cheetos :-D Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks for coming Sleepy Joe! :D

      Delete
  4. I linked up! (it's actually my first time ever) Thanks for inviting me to do so.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Best wishes + blessings,
    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was a little late! But that's okay! Happy Thanksgiving to you and you family Larissa!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! I am all linked up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What! What is it! I want to know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics