November 2, 2012

TidBits.

So technically these are mostly October TidBits, but it's November.. so I don't know whether to call them October Tidbits or November Tidbits.. so.. um ...

TidBits
For those of us without twitter and because sometimes 140 characters isn't enough.

Sometimes I like to mess with Victor's mind by telling him to be quiet while he's reading silently. 

Got my background check this morning.. My "criminal record" is not available.. Or in other words.. I have none.. I'm interesting like that.


I get happy when it's time to eat. Do you get happy when it's time to eat? You should get happy when it's time to eat.


Always listen to your mother. Always. The laws of gravity will bend over backwards to make her statements and instincts right. Always.


It seriously bothers me how we constantly get "jealous" and "envious" mixed up. WHY would you be jealous of someone's hair? How do you get jealous of someone's hair anyways? "Oh my goodness No! You can't play with her hair! Only I can play with her hair!" ...? 


Things I'm Still Afraid of: Washing my face in the shower because something will be hiding behind the curtain and when I close my eyes it will snatch me.


If you spit bubblegum on the floor, you will have just witnessed a completely inelastic collision. :)

(I only know this type of stuff because I have to.)  

Overly Attached Girlfriend's favorite verse: Matthew 28:20 last part.


I miss running after fireflies .. ~*


Things I'm still afraid of: Crossing the street by myself and loud sink drain thingies. 


Told someone I plan on going to Uni this January, "Since when do they let kids into university?" 

Oh please. Why does this keep coming up? I'm a big girl!

That soul crushing moment when you walk to the fridge and realize you're out of OJ.



Hugging helps lower blood pressure.


"I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for daws to peck at." 


Less than a month away from being old enough to vote, buy tobacco, get my own place, get married, get a tattoo, get arrested. Not sure how many of those I'll actually be doing... but...


Does anyone ever even use those straps inside suitcases? I could use a few to strap a couple of shoes outside, though....


Currently eating spaghetti with chopsticks. With my LEFT HAND!


How do you explain to someone that the small bruise on your face is the result of your phone loving you so much it jumps from your hands to kiss you while you're lying in bed reading and holding it up?

Here's a tip: Never read a natural treatment book out loud if you don't know what you are reading actually means..Especially if you don't know what it means. For example, don't shout out a name of a disease and ask what it is in the middle of a living room at your grandmother's house. Google it if you must, but don't read it out loud. And that's another thing, when you do google it, please make sure it's on search, not images. 

That's it for the tidbits folks, but I'd really appreciate it if you passed by our TidBit Thursday link up and left your link!
BLOG TITLE

2 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Thank you for making me laugh today.
    I will never read that passage of scripture again without thinking of you. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am especially in love with the health related tip at the end. Having had some horrible google images accidentally burned into my brain forever, I can totally sympathize and I'm not sure I even WANT to know what disease/condition inspired you to share that little bit of advice.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics