December 12, 2012

And Another Blurb.

Happy 12/12/12 Blogosphere!

I just didn't want to let the day go by without saying a little something.. 

So here's a little something:

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. 
I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
 -Michael Jordan.


4 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Love that quote! Love these fun dates, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! I had never read it before. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Just the inspiration I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with the sentiment, and this proves itself true time and time again.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics