December 17, 2012

Exhaustion.

I am... exhausted... 

I feel like I've been carrying the moving truck on my back..

This week is the week a bunch of little things fall into place...

In other words.. I can't wait 'til the weekend. 

We moved most everything today.. and most everything's in complete disarray as of yet.. 

But everything will settle soon ... I hope.. 

It's a happy exhausted I'm feeling right now, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow ends up like..

How has your week been so far?


P.S. This is the very first post from the new house! (:

13 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Congrats on the New House!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    oxo

    Emily
    classescasesandchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on new house! Good luck with the sorting and unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love feeling happy exhausted. I'm with Margi - welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new home! I know how exhausting, but how exhilarating! Take care of yourself, Larissa. We'll all be waiting here when you wake up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new house!! Enjoy!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving is exhausting--often exciting exhausting, but exhausting nonetheless. As an Army brat, you have not only my sympathy but my empathy as well. Hope you're feeling more settled in by now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a landmark post. Enjoy your new home! Take lots of photos (like you wouldn't...!), and I can't wait to read your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics