December 3, 2012

Fountain View Christmas Concert Live in Abbotsford.

 Every year for the past five or so years, Fountain View Academy makes its way from Lillooet, BC to Abbotsford for their Christmas concert. This year we finally managed to make it.. (I'm telling you, settling in is turning out to be quite nice.) It was a lovely concert and it was a blessings to hear them sing and play.


If there's one thing I do not claim to be, it is a videographer.. however, I did manage this short clip and I thought I'd share it with you because they sang beautifully and I hope you enjoy... 

11 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Soooo pretty. Thanks for the snipet. I am glad you got to attend. What a great way to kick off the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! Thanks Winnie! :)

      Delete
  2. These are high school students? Wow. Such talent for such young people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are really talented! How wonderful you got to attend. Thank you for sharing your experience!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure this was an awesome thing to see in person!! :)

    I wanted to let you know I gave your blog a shout out today on the post Wednesday Weekly Review #18: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/12/wednesday-weekly-review-18.html.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm going to go check it out right now! :D

      Delete
  5. How nice! What a great way to get into the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics